|Date Posted||November 16, 2019|
Part-time, salary position / Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
To assist the Director of Marketing on a part time basis in fulfillment of annual marketing initiatives for Muskoka Bible Centre. The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Director of Marketing and be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks and projects for the successful completion of planned marketing and promotions strategies.
- Proven experience in the required areas of expertise (technology based promotion tools)
- An understanding of marketing and promotional strategy and principles
- Demonstrated ability to manage stress and adhere to deadlines
- Working knowledge of market research techniques (surveys, data analysis, focus groups)
- Skilled in the use of office related software including MS Office, Publisher, Excel
- Competence in photo and video editing using software such as the Adobe Creative Suite or comparable.
- Some proven skill in design and layout of brochures, website, email content, etc.
- Experience and skill in photography and videography an asset
- Experience in email marketing management using tools such as Constant Contact, etc. also an asset
- Good communication and people skills
- High School diploma with some business or marketing education preferred
- A willingness and aptitude to learn the skills required and stay current with the technology
- Ability to travel significantly for the purpose of off-site promotion events
In fulfillment of the annual marketing strategy, the Marketing Assistant will support the Director of Marketing in the following areas of accountability:
- Technology related promotion channels – website, social media & email campaigns and mobile app content
- Media (photo, video, graphics, etc.) – collection, organizing, editing and distribution
- Off-site Promotion - organizing, managing and attending off-site promotion activities
- Survey & market intelligence – design, collection and analysis/reporting for market intelligence purposes
- Selling – phone/media campaigns, etc.
- Other administrative functions as coordinated by the Director of Marketing.
Salary is competitive within the non-profit sector of our size and commensurate with experience and qualifications. A benefits package is included.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume and references to Anne Shelton (Director of Marketing) at Anne.Shelton@muskokabible.com no later than December 15, 2019.