|Date Posted||March 29, 2022|
Title: Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Ministry: Connecting Streams
Location: Remote, Canada
Reports to: National Operations Manager
Power to Change (P2C) seeks to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. We envision millions of volunteers engaged in faith adventures that transform lives through the power of the gospel. You can be a part of this movement of change by applying your skills in P2C Ministries.
Connecting Streams equips and mobilizes the Church to help society’s vulnerable populations know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. Through partnerships and teams, we build trusting relationships that foster faith and hope.
The National Marketing & Communications Coordinator develops and oversees the implementation of clear communication strategies that engages current and potential staff, volunteers, supporters, and partners.
National Operations Team Member
- Fully engage on the National Operations team: strategic planning, policy and decision making, training and development of leaders and volunteers as it pertains to operations and marketing and communications
- Engage regularly in National CS training events, monthly CS gatherings, and P2C chapel times
- Intentionally pray for your team regularly
Marketing and Communications
- Ensure that internal and external communications are executed clearly and efficiently
- Ensure that Mailchimp campaigns and audience lists are well managed and maintained
- Provide advice or support for Connecting Streams staff where needed.
- Actively gather CS ministry stories and communicate them from CS and with P2C marketing
- Act as a liaison between P2C marketing and CS
- Collaborate with other CS staff and other P2C staff on the communication and marketing needs of the ministry
- Collaborate with the Content Development Coordinator to develop any video communications needed for the ministry internally or externally
- Attend and engage in P2C - Marketing’s regularly training events
Online Presence Development and Maintenance
- Ensure that the front end of Connecting Streams’ website is evaluated and updated on an on-going basis
- Ensure that website comments are responded to in a timely manner
- Regularly engage with Google analytics SEO for our website
- Collaborate with the Content Development Coordinator to develop and implement a social media strategy to post content and engage followers
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Experience or interest in WordPress or other website development platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills including conflict management, problem solving, and serving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use Google Suite or equivalent
- Experience or interest in google analytics and SEO (search engine optimization)
- Administrative skills, personally organized, good steward of time
- Self-motivated, team builder, able to work independently
- A genuine desire to see people’s lives transformed by Jesus
- A deep, growing, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ
- A good knowledge and understanding of the Connecting Streams audience
Education and Experience:
- 5 years related ministry/work experience
- Formal training and experience in marketing and communications
- Management experience: ability to build a team and work independently
This position requires Ministry Partner Development where the successful candidate will be required to build a team which provides financial and prayer support for salary and ministry expenses including benefits coverage.
Where the candidate is able to be financially independent, they may volunteer for this position with the expectation that they will serve as associate staff (minimum 25 hours).
A growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents.
Please visit our website to view ongoing job opportunities at https://p2c.com/opportunities/.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Power to Change; however, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted directly. Candidates who are selected may be required to complete a background check.