|Suite 450-170 Attwell Drive, Toronto, Canada
|January 18, 2024
The Friends of Israel Gospel Ministry (FOI) is a worldwide evangelical ministry proclaiming biblical truth about Israel and the Messiah while bringing physical and spiritual comfort to the Jewish people.
Reporting to the Office Manager/Designee, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for promoting, coordinating, and marketing of our growing ministry and media content using creative strategies and campaigns. This position connects and engages our target audience and followers in various social media and digital platforms and methods.
Qualifications: The successful candidate should offer the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience (1–2 years) in a marketing or coordination role or a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- Must work well independently, be efficient at multitasking, and display a pleasant and professional attitude toward co-workers and constituents
- Must have a firm grasp of various marketing platforms, channels and best practices including social, digital, and email marketing
- Excellent organizational skills, creativity and attention to detail are imperative
- Working knowledge of SEO, SEM, including Google Ads and Meta Business Suite is preferred
- Video editing skills and prior experience would be an asset
- Basic graphic design knowledge
- Excellent written, verbal, communicating and proofreading skills
- Must have high attention to detail
- Dedicated Christian who must be in agreement with The Friends of Israel Mission, Principles and Practices, and Doctrines of Faith
- Regular online posting of shared and original content, utilizing an online posting calendar
- Monitoring and responding to social media comments, while ensuring all communication meets the standards required by the organization
- Support a cohesive brand identity through content creation/editing
- Assist with creating, coordinating, and managing content on social media, blogs, email campaigns, website, and print materials, ensuring a consistent brand voice and presence
- Conduct regular marketing and advertising analytics and present reports to management
- Conduct research and identify trends related to FOI’s media image and marketing position
- Maintain a clean, orderly office at all times
- Any other duties as directed by the Office Manager / Designee
Professional Training and Development
Training will be provided as needed.
Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday-Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Other: This is an in-person position located at the Head Office in Toronto.
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com