|Location||175 Holiday Inn Drive, Cambridge, Canada|
|Date Posted||April 21, 2021|
Heritage College & Seminary is seeking a committed evangelical Christian to serve as Media Productions Videographer. This full-time position will begin Summer 2021. We are inviting applications from those with skills in storytelling, cinematography, lighting, film editing, and digital media publishing. The successful candidate will collaborate with others in the Marketing, Information Technology, Media Productions, and Academics departments to produce quality, unique, and inspiring content for promotional material, live broadcasts, chapel services, special events, conferences, and academic courses.
- Plan for production by collaborating with others on content, schedule, style, narrative, and publication format.
- Advanced working knowledge and experience with digital film cameras (cinema cameras, DSLRs, mirrorless, camcorders, etc.), lenses, lighting, and audio recording devices.
- Knowledge and experience with studio lighting or live production lighting equipment.
- Knowledge and experience in video recording and editing.
- Knowledge and experience in audio recording and mixing.
- Knowledge and experience with live streaming equipment and methods.
- Knowledge and experience maintaining and troubleshooting media productions equipment.
- Experience with promotional, informational (documentary), and instructional videos is an asset.
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere Pro or Davinci Resolve is an asset.
- Experience publishing content to social media is an asset.
- 2-3 years of media, video, or film production experience.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Film Production, Marketing, Photography, Video Production, Creative Media or related field.
- A strong portfolio showing creativity and visual talent.
- Must be willing to sign the school’s mission, philosophy of education, doctrinal and lifestyle statements
- Self-motivated to learn new things with a keen interest in film technologies.
- Values quality workmanship.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with others, understand their goals, and come up with creative solutions.
- Proven analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Mature written and oral communication skills.
- A credible ambassador of Heritage College & Seminary and its mission.
Interested applicants are invited to send a cover letter and resume to Russell Shouldice – Manager of IT and Media Productions – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include an expected salary range in your cover letter.