|Location||Cairo, Egypt, Egypt|
|Date Posted||March 30, 2022|
School Information: Cairo Covenant School is a non-profit ministry, which provides a Christian education for children of Christian workers and lay persons in the Cairo area. The course of study is based on an American curriculum. We also use the rich Egyptian historical and cultural heritage to enhance our children’s educational experience. We have 115 students for the 2021-2022 school year. Please prayerfully consider joining our supportive teaching team. http://www.ccschool.info/
Job Description: This position is not merely a job, but is also a Christian ministry of educating and discipling children for the Lord. The teacher job description includes planning and teaching the assigned grade levels, as well as working together with other staff members to meet the needs of the school such as field trips, yearly events, and projects.
- Fully or partially supported through a sponsoring organization or church
- The school can provide a stipend toward the staff monthly support for those who may need this assistance or for those not raising support. The rate of stipend is dependent on your degree, specific qualifications, and years of experience in your designated job responsibilities.
Agreement: Two school years
- Committed Christian, actively involved in ministry
- Consistent participation in a local church
- A role model of Christian character for the young people and their families
- Degree in middle school education or subject area of teaching
- United States teaching certification
- Experience beyond student teaching is helpful but not required
Start Date: August 1, 2022
Application Instructions: Please apply by sending your resume, reference information, and cover letter to Dr. F. Kenoyer at email@example.com