|Location||121 Chisholm Dr, Milton, Canada|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2021|
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Senior Staff Leadership of Milton Bible Church
ACCOUNTABLE FOR: Working in a collaborative environment to gain experience and leadership skills in the multifaceted areas of programs and community outreach at Milton Bible Church. (Two Full-Time Positions Available)
- Have fun and enjoy God and His people, and grow in grace through the challenges of ministry.
- Spiritual Formation - to build the Intern spiritually into the image of Jesus Christ in order to live out their identity as a child of God.
- Character Development – to provide a mentoring relationship where the student can work on personal areas of character growth and spiritual discipleship.
- Leadership Development - to provide an environment where the student can recognize and develop their personal spiritual gifts and grow in these areas for service and leadership.
- The interns will work to engage the local Milton community in various programs and outreach initiatives with the goal of having a positive impact on those living in Milton. They will also be key contributors to furthering the values of Milton Bible Church in our Milton community.
- The interns will be involved in many ministry and administrative aspects of MBC including, but not limited to:
- Youth and Children’s ministries, including a summer sports camp run in conjunction with a partner ministry.
- The Thursday Food for Life food distribution program (currently being done in a drive-thru format). This program is a great opportunity to serve the diverse community of Milton.
- MBC’s media and on-line presence. Due to the continuing COVID-19 restrictions, this continues to be a high priority.
- Sunday morning congregational meetings and presentations both In-Persona and On-Line.
- Building and property upkeep including lawn & garden maintenance.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- The interns will have regular mentoring meetings for personal development.
- Weekly attendance at Wednesday morning Staff Meetings.
- Attendance at all church functions.
Salary & Benefits
- Start Date: Spring 2021 (start date is flexible and can be negotiated with successful candidates)
- Duration and Hours: 16 weeks @ 35 hours per week
- Wage: $15.25/hour
- Candidates must be between the ages of 16 and 30
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket and travel expenses incurred as part of the internship (excluding travel to and from home and the workplace)
How to Apply
- Email resumes to Matt Timpson, Lead Administrator, at email@example.com by Friday, May 7, 2021