|Date Posted||September 11, 2023|
MAF pilots fly missionaries and humanitarian workers to isolated communities in developing countries using light aircraft. Living in-country year round, our pilots are part of dynamic and multi-cultural flight operations team of varying sizes depending on the program. We fly into some of the most challenging - and shortest- airstrips in the world to help those in need.
Key requirements for the role:
- Commercial pilot license with 1000hrs of total flying experience;
- Formal Bible training (on-line courses are accepted);
- Pass a Technical Evaluation and personality assessment;
- History of local church involvement (ie: Pastoral reference)
- Willingness to raise financial support.
- Willingness to move to one of our bases around the world and work and live cross-culturally.
How to apply: pilots | Mission Aviation Fellowship (maf.ca)