|Location||Remote - Anywhere in Canada, Canada|
|Date Posted||March 29, 2022|
National Expansion Mobilizer
Ministry: Connecting Streams
Reports to: National Director
Power to Change (P2C) seeks to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. We envision millions of volunteers engaged in faith adventures that transform lives through the power of the gospel. You can be a part of this movement of change by applying your skills in P2C Ministries.
Connecting Streams equips and mobilizes the Church to help society’s vulnerable populations know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. Through partnerships and teams, we build trusting relationships that foster faith and hope.
The National Expansion Mobilizer will network and promote Connecting Streams among churches, organizations, and individuals in areas where CS does not already exist to initiate new opportunities for ministry. The National Expansion Mobilizer will collaborate with applicable National Ministry Leaders to train and equip new link partners to carry out ministry in their locations.
Ministry Advancement Team Member
- Serve on the Ministry Advancement team to develop and implement a strategic plan and achieve objectives.
- Learn and grow together with the team through sharing resources, encouraging and equipping one another
- Skill and experience in inspiring others through public speaking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use Google Suite or equivalent
- Administrative skills, personally organized, good steward of time
- Self-motivated, team builder, able to work independently
- A genuine desire to see people’s lives transformed by Jesus
- Skill in leading people spiritually regardless of spiritual context
- Ability to relate well with Churches and other Christian organizations
Education and Experience:
- 7+ years ministry or related experience
- College or University degree in a related field
- Experience in networking and relationship development
This position requires Ministry Partner Development where the successful candidate will be required to build a team which provides financial and prayer support for salary and ministry expenses including benefits coverage.
Where the candidate is able to be financially independent, they may volunteer for this position with the expectation that they will serve as associate staff.
A growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents.
Please visit our website to view ongoing job opportunities at https://p2c.com/opportunities/.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Power to Change; however, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted directly. Candidates who are selected may be required to complete a background check.