|Date Posted||January 4, 2022|
Title: National Operations Manager
Ministry: Connecting Streams
Location: Remote - Canada
Reports to: National Director
Power to Change (P2C) seeks to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. We envision millions of volunteers engaged in faith adventures that transform lives through the power of the gospel. You can be a part of this movement of change by applying your skills in P2C Ministries.
Connecting Streams equips and mobilizes the Church to help society’s vulnerable populations know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. Through partnerships and teams, we build trusting relationships that foster faith and hope.
The National Operations Manager will give leadership to the National Operations Team which consists of: Volunteer Coordination, Data Management, Finances, Marketing & Communications, and Human Resources within Connecting Streams. This team serves to support the operations of Connecting Streams as a whole.
Executive Leadership Team Member
- As a fully engaged member of our Executive Leadership Team, you will participate in strategic planning, policy and decision making, and training and development for leaders and volunteers.
- Intentionally pray for your team regularly
National Operations Team Leader
- Lead the National Operations Team to develop and implement a strategic plan and achieve objectives. Cast and implement vision, setting the direction of the ministry
- Liaison with other ministry departments within Connecting Streams to the National Operations team
- Conduct annual staff reviews and quarterly check-ins with National Operations team members
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to National Operations Team members
Manage Internal Processes and Resources
- Oversee day-to-day operations to ensure projects are on track and on schedule, engaging in tasks when additional support is needed
- Engage the National Operations team in collaborating on effective ways to support and improve the effectiveness of the ministry
- Approve team member reimbursement requests
Required Skills & Abilities:
- A deep, growing, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use Google Suite or equivalent
- Administrative skills, personally organized, good steward of time
- Self-motivated, team builder, able to work independently
- A genuine desire to see people’s lives transformed by Jesus
- Skill in leading people spiritually regardless of spiritual context
- Ability to relate well with Churches and other Christian Organizations
Education and Experience:
- 2+ Management Experience
- 5+ Years ministry or related experience
This position requires Ministry Partner Development where the successful candidate will be required to build a team which provides financial and prayer support for salary and ministry expenses including benefits coverage.
Where the candidate is able to be financially independent, they may volunteer for this position with the expectation that they will serve as associate staff (minimum 25 hours).
A growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents.
Please visit our website to view ongoing job opportunities at https://p2c.com/opportunities/.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Power to Change; however, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted directly. Candidates who are selected may be required to complete a background check.