|Location||Cairo, Egypt, Egypt|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2021|
School Information: Cairo Covenant School is a non-profit ministry, which provides a Christian education for children of Christian workers and lay persons in the Cairo area. The course of study is based on an American curriculum. We also use the rich Egyptian historical and cultural heritage to enhance our children’s educational experience. We have 84 students for the 2020-2021 school year. Please prayerfully consider joining our supportive teaching team. http://www.ccschool.info/
This position is a two-year agreement where the applicant understands that the position is not merely a job, but it is also a Christian ministry of educating and disciplining children for the Lord. Applicant would also exemplify a Godly lifestyle and teach that to students.
Job Description: The school nurse reports to the elementary & secondary principals for daily job assignments. The nurse’s responsibilities are to maintain accurate health records for students, promoting and protecting the health of children, providing health education and guidance, and engaging in research and evaluation of school health services.
- Fully or partially supported through a sponsoring organization or church
- The school can provide a stipend toward the staff monthly support for those who many need this assistance or for those not raising support. The rate of stipend is dependent on your degree, specific qualifications, and years of experience in your designated job responsibilities.
Agreement: Two school years
- Committed Christian, actively involved in ministry
- Consistent participation in a local church
- A role model of Christian character for the young people and their families
- Degree in nursing: either B.S.N. or Registered Nurse with a bachelor’s degree
- Experienced in the field of public health nursing, community health nursing, or school health nursing
- Able to work in a multicultural setting and willing to be flexible with different cultural approaches to health care
- Recent First Aid certificate and, if possible, a certificate for training others in first aid and basic life support
- Able to teach classes on health-related topics to parents, staff, and students
- Able to effectively communicate with and help others
Start Date: August 1, 2021
Application Instructions: Please apply by sending your resume, reference information, and cover letter to Dr. F. Kenoyer at firstname.lastname@example.org