|Location||55 Leonard St., Kitchener, Canada|
|Date Posted||May 11, 2021|
On-Line Community Ministry Engagement
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be mentored in pastoral ministry and use your creative gifts and skills in an environment that will give you freedom, guidance and encouragement to grow a stellar on-line community and see people move closer to Jesus; then, Northside may be the right fit for you.
to enhance and develop a world-class on-line community ministry that will creatively engage people into the life and ministry of Northside
- Evaluate current use of our Social Media Platform
- Develop a plan (which would include a volunteer team) to improve and increase our Social Media Ministry and engagement—during and post-services.
- To creatively and regularly share meaningful and fun posts that properly reflect who we are as a church, follow-up and encouragement based on sermon theme and/or seasons.
- Pastoral Heart
- Strong Computer and Social Media knowledge and experience: Understanding of Planning Centre and WordPress a benefit.
- Team Player
- Fun & Creative
- Teachable—passion to learn and grow in this field including the various tools available and discerning which is best for Northside at various stages
The goal is to eventually hire a p/t Community & Communications Pastor.
If interested contact Pastor Steve Boctor
email@example.com OR 519-744-8061