|Location||371 Bigstone Bay Rd, Kenora, Canada|
|Date Posted||May 3, 2021|
We are looking for the right person to work in a fun and dynamic company. We work outdoors everyday and enjoy meeting new people! Our goal is to keep the pests at bay while keeping the eco-system in balance. Our products and services are special and we need special people to be a part of our summer team! Energetic individual with positive and upbeat personality is desired! Enhance your work experience and add value to your resume.
Salary: $17/hr plus bonuses and training!
Work Description - Assist the Handler with many facets of our on-site pest management programs.
- Represent our company like its your own
- Establish and maintain positive and honest relationships with our prized assets… our clients and our team.
- Be professional because every client is our reference to our next client.
- Ensure our documentation is always in order on and off site so we maintain the highest standards for our business, government and our reputation.
- Follow procedures and make them better with “lessons learned” meetings.
- Be able to work alone sometimes and still get the job done
- Assist in on-site procedures such as, site analysis, documentation of plans, brooming and pressuring washing exterior structures, site preparation, and site clean up.
- Attend weekly meetings and bring ideas and feedback on “lessons learned” approaches to new and amended procedures and policies.
- Assist in equipment maintenance and inspection of pressure washers, tanks, nozzles, wands, and hoses with emphasis on effective equipment management.
- Ensure all safety signage and cautionary materials are placed on site before site work begins.
- Assist in documenting and executing site plans of action including hazards, safety procedures and safe use policies.
- Document on-site project completion forms and manage client paperwork.
- Use PPE where required.
- University students in a full time program are an asset.
- Innovative mindset bringing project management ideas to team meetings.
- Any knowledge or past experience in the pest control industry is truly an asset but is not a requirement
- Dependability is extremely important
- Physically able to climb ladders, use pressure washers, and carry loads up to 35 lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record (abstract will be requested after initial interview)
Job Type – Full Time Seasonal, (May 15 through to August 15th)
Please submit: Your resume and a cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide a phone number you can be reached at with preferred times to call.