|Date Posted||March 25, 2021|
Are you excited about the future of Christian Education? Do you have a heart for applying your Christian Worldview to the areas in which you teach?
Due to a need to continue to expand its course offerings Nimbus Christian Education is seeking Teachers to teach online courses in Ontario, Canada.
Grade level: 9 to 12
Subjects: We welcome applicants in all subject areas but have key areas of need in: Music, Drama, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Politics, and Mathematics
- Ontario College of Teachers, Christian School Teacher Certificate, or equivalent.
- Degree or experience in the relevant subject area.
It would be beneficial if the applicant has:
- Taken online courses.
- Taught online courses.
- Created online courses.
- Taught in a flipped classroom or blended format classroom.
- Used Google Apps for Education.
- Used Brightspace by D2L.
- Used Moodle.
- Worked in a virtual workplace.
This is a possible part time flexible position.
Please submit your resume, references, Philosophy of Christian Education, and a sample of your relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Please be prepared for an interview over Google Meet.