|Location||Three Hills, Canada|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
Hours: 1.0 FTE
Wage: To scale with benefits
Beginning date: March 1, 2021
Contact: Nicolle Ioanidis
Email: Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position exists to support the mission of Prairie to “train and mentor Christians through biblically integrated post-secondary education” by providing hands-on leadership to the operational needs of Prairie College. This includes the physical plant, vehicle fleet, facilities and property of Prairie College.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
General responsibilities include but are not limited to those noted below. The description may be adjusted according to the experience, skills and passions of the successful applicant.
- Oversee and assist with maintenance and renovations at Prairie College campus, airport campus and Davidson apartments including landscaping
- Managing maintenance personal schedules and responsibilities
- Assist with annual renewal of facility and vehicle fleet insurance policies
- Communicate with contractors for quotes and scheduling
- Maintaining operations budget and approving invoices
- Annual evaluations of 4C’s with staff
- Managing vehicle fleet
- Maintenance, valid driver’s list
- Fuel cards usage and reports
- Managing operations inventory
- Managing facility keys for staff, students and contractors
- Help with work orders in trade profession
- Responsibility for fire drills and alarm panel maintenance
- Active involvement in local church
- Biblical education is preferred but not required
- Commitment to Prairie’s mission, vision, doctrinal statement and standards as outlined for all employees in Employee Handbook
- Certified in a current Trade profession
- Preference given to Electrician
- Preferred Fifth Class Power Engineering but willing to train
- Proficient computer skills
- Team player. Willing to work with all departments for the mission or Prairie College.
- Strong organization skills
- Valid Driver’s license
- Reports to the Managing Director of Operations.
In accordance with the standards of the government, preference will be given to qualified applicants who hold Canadian citizenship or are a permanent residence of Canada.
Prairie’s goal is to complete as soon as a qualified applicant is found. However, applications will be received until the position has been filled by a qualified person.