|Location||113 Simcoe Street, Orillia, Canada|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2023|
Simcoside Lifepointe Church is an independent evangelical community church in Orillia, Ontario currently looking for a part-time pastor who seeks God’s truth and is motivated to point people to Christ, who will lead a relevant pillar of hope within a local community.
Location overview: The Orillia area, located 150kms north of Toronto, has a small-town charm, with endless lakes, rivers, streams and parks. The outdoor activities available in all seasons offer so much to those who choose to call Orillia home. For further information about Orillia please visit www.Orillia.ca.
Roles and Responsibilities: We are looking for a prayerful, caring, respectful, encouraging pastor who is passionate about leading people into a personal relationship with Jesus and fostering spiritual growth in individuals. The pastor would be expected to work collaboratively with the leadership team to deliver biblical, spiritual and visionary leadership, to provide relevant scripture-based sermons and oversee inspiring worship services. He should respect the Bible as the inerrant and true word of God, be a person of integrity and humility, with a heart for servant leadership, discipleship and spiritual growth while looking to inspire and listen to others.
- Christ-centered man of prayer, faith, vision and integrity who maintains a growing relationship with God
- Previous pastoral experience
- Gifts of teaching and preaching
- Outreach & community minded
- Experience with small group-based discipleship
- Liaise with the various ministries and teams within the church, providing input when requested.
- Be able to build teams and thrive on collaboration.
- Experience in pastoral counsel and care,
- Organizational leadership, be forward-thinking,
- A bachelor’s degree of Religious Studies with pastoral focus or equivalent ministry qualification from an accredited Bible College
- Tech savvy
- Able to adapt to change
- Legally qualified to work in Canada
Interested applicants are invited to find out more about us at www.simcoside.com.
Should you prayerfully decide to apply for this position please include a cover letter, resume, faith story and examples of your gifting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An offer of employment for the position of part-time Pastor at Simcoside Lifepointe Church is conditional upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check and a vulnerable sector police check. Successful candidates must agree with and adhere to the Constitution of our church and terms of employment.