|Date Posted||October 6, 2020|
We are searching for the next leader who has a passion for and knows the critical role multimedia and online ministry can have in reaching a lost and hurting world for Jesus.
As Production Director, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of multimedia production and online content for All Nations Church, including the creation of multimedia content for our social media channels and website, and the production of live in-person and online Sunday services.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop and grow the Production Ministry at All Nations Church, working with a dedicated staff team and volunteers to
- Collaborate closely with Senior Team to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Produce multimedia projects from start to finish, from concept development to post-production & distribution, including:
- Overseeing the script, storyboard, video shoots, and deadline requirements for multimedia projects
- Recording and editing video and sound projects, including organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over, media management and archiving project media
- Developing production schedules
- Managing the video library
- Creating and posting content on the church social media channels
- Evaluating analytics and adjusting delivery of multimedia content as necessary to ensure quality, relevant, content with as wide a reach as possible
- Oversee the technical requirements to enable live streaming of Sunday worship services
- Recruit and develop new production team members and participate in the hiring of future production staff, which requires good working knowledge of the role of floor director
- Oversee and create the annual production budget
- Oversee equipment purchases and maintenance
- Anything else assigned from time to time by the Senior Team
- Minimum of 2 years experience in television, radio, film, sound or other media arenas, preferably in a church setting.
- Creative skills and the ability to “think outside the box” along with excellent judgment for timing and tone of content.
- Technical skills in video, audio and post-production is an asset such as:
- Video: Familiarity with professional cameras and lenses, lighting, storyboarding and photography.
- Audio: familiarity with DAW (digital audio workstation), audio plugins, multitrack editing, and professional time allowance per assignment.
- Post-production: digital video editing, editing software, still and motion graphics, animation, design and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
- Proficiency with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro and other Adobe Creative Suite Products.
- FOH (Front of House) experience with digital mixers is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and deadlines
- Leadership and collaboration skills and the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Work Schedule 40 hours per week including weekends
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.