|Date Posted||March 19, 2021|
Joy Bible Camp is hiring a recreational program coordinator to oversee the programming for all of our summer camp programs.
The recreational program coordinator is responsible for:
- Working on a team with other program staff
- Preparing a program within the budget provided by the Executive Director
- Establish and maintain good communication with Directors and Hosts as summer camps develop their program needs and expectations.
- Family Camp: Design, coordinate and implement daily/weekly schedule of events
Youth Camp: Supporting volunteer directors in the organization of equipment, providing supplies and facilitating program elements as the schedule dictates.
- Organizing and communicating schedules and requests with other departments to support the program with staffing and special accommodations ie. theme meals, maintenance build props etc
- Setting up and taking down of program elements ie. games, props etc. and assisting in the design, coordinating and implementing program events as schedule dictates.
- Inventory management of recreational equipment and supplies
- Boat driving if needed, training provided.
- Operating sound systems and video projection programs during chapel services, training provided.
- Providing leadership support to Staff Care Personnel with junior staff ie. leading devotions, participating in staff chapel, providing accountability in the dorms.
- Supporting Staff Care events throughout the summer.
Participate in a weekly changeover cleaning team, as well as perform regular cleaning tasks as required
Visit our website to apply.