|Location||100 Fergus Avenue, Kitchener, Canada|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2022|
Emmanuel Bible College, in Kitchener, Ontario, is currently seeking to fill the full-time position of Recruiter.
Resumes will be accepted until December 31, 2022.
Accountability: The Recruiter serves under the supervision of the Director of Admissions & OSAP Officer and works in relationship with key positions from other departments. The Recruiter will provide a results-oriented student recruitment, admissions, and marketing plan and strategy that will work to achieve the short- and long-term enrolment goals of the College.
· Enthusiastically present information about the College’s programs, courses, services, and other educational opportunities in an accurate and timely manner to individuals and groups both in person and online
· Represent the College by traveling and liaising with targeted Christian and public high school staff and students as well as camps, churches and other venues
· Demonstrate a superior level of customer service
· Create promotional and informative content for social media posts, mini advertisements, and short videos
· Create promotional printed materials for Recruitment and the College
· Be constantly evaluating the Recruitment plan by researching new areas, conferences, and events for the College to attend and promote
· Continually make new and existing connections with guidance counsellors, pastors, youth pastors, and other student leadership organizers
· Plan, coordinate, and execute on-campus activities and tours for individual and group visits
· Advise students during pre-admission meetings, and identify their needs to solve academic and/or financial problems by making appropriate on-campus referrals using knowledge of all college programs and services
· Be flexible and respond quickly to meet the demands of drop-in, general public, and online inquiries
· Responsible for booking hotels and rental cars while staying within Admissions budget
· Willingness to develop other student recruiters
· Coordinate bulk mailings and mass email communications of recruitment publications through post and our online platform, Populi
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a Bible College or related recruitment field such as Communications or Marketing
· Experience working with youth is an asset
***Full job description available upon request***
Full-time: 40 hrs. per week ($40,000.00 annually plus commission bonus options)
Start Date: February 1, 2023 End Date: January 31, 2024 (with the intention of renewal)
This role does qualify for the EBC Employee Health Benefits package as well as the EBC RSP contribution plan.
To apply please include the following:
1. your resume,
2. social media content advertising an EBC Open House, and
3. a 1-minute video on “Why EBC?”
Emmanuel Bible College – Human Resources, 100 Fergus Ave., Kitchener, ON N2A 2H2
At Emmanuel Bible College we believe that a faithful commitment to the authority of Holy Scripture and fostering a diverse community is foundational to our institutional culture and is a valuable and integral part of our history and identity. The full inclusion of both women and men from all backgrounds, cultures, age categories and denominations is pivotal to our success and growth as a college. We will always be open to learning and growing together as the body of Christ and we want to do our utmost to promote and model equity and fairness in our interactions with our student body, staff and faculty, board of governors, volunteers, denominational partners and stakeholders.