|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Date Posted||May 20, 2022|
Yonge Street Mission (YSM) is the vibrant, local Christian development agency that is leading a collective movement - going beyond meeting immediate needs by offering holistic programs and a pathway that can transform the lives of people living with poverty in Toronto.
Since 1896, YSM has provided wraparound support and services, making it possible for individuals, families, and communities to move forward. We believe if we combine our collective resources and wisdom, together we can reach our goal of ending chronic poverty in a generation.
If you are inspired by our vision and feel a true calling to contribute to our work in transforming the lives of people living with poverty in Toronto from merely surviving to thriving, then this is where you belong.
YSM is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to support YSM’s database platform and the growth and expansion with partners.
- Salesforce database administration for YSM and external partners of the database system.
- Working closely with the Director of Information Services & Technology, Director of Impact Measurement, Director of Strategic Initiatives and other key program leaders to maximize the utility of the Salesforce platform for YSM programming and as well, growth in expansion with external partners.
- Develop and manage database reporting and dashboards to guide program decision making.
- Design and facilitate workshops, training materials and technical support on the database platform.
- Collaborate and collect data for internal and partner initiatives.
- Document and develop appropriate process and procedures.
- Demonstrated commitment to YSM’s principles of faith, mission and values
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience working collaboratively with various stakeholders
- 2-3+ years of Salesforce database administration experience preferred
- Salesforce Administration certification is a strong asset
- Experience with CRM systems, database structures and design
- Strong analytic and data management reporting skills
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ability to learn new processes and skills and apply them effectively
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify problems, and achieve solutions
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong technical writing skills
- A police check will be required
- A valid driver’s license is an asset
Deadline for Application: June 17, 2022
To apply for this role, please go to https://ysm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=122.
Your resume and cover letter should articulate your alignment with the above qualifications, and why YSM’s values, principles of faith and mission uniquely resonate with you.
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Learn more about YSM at www.ysm.ca
Date Posted: May 20, 2022