Security Guard – Seasonal
|Date Posted||March 1, 2023|
The Seasonal Security Guard will provide exceptional customer service and ensure the safety for all guests at Wesley Acres and Wesley Acres Trailer Park. You will also ensure that all Wesley Acres policies are adhered to.
• Answer all after-hours customer service enquiries and resolve any issues that arise
• Provide first aid as needed
• Patrol the property ensuring the safety of all guests and compliance with all policies
• Respond to emergencies and calls for assistance
• Activate Police, Fire, EMS when necessary
• Provide daily incident reports
• Ability to adhere to and abide by the Statements of Faith of the Free Methodist Church in Canada while on duty and/or representing Wesley Acres.
• Ability to promote the Christian mission of Wesley Acres through words and actions while on duty and/or representing Wesley Acres.
• Must possess valid Ontario Security Guard license issued by the Government of Ontario
• Consistent, professional dress and manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Ability to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
• Valid Class G driver’s license.
• Flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays (Note: you will be required to work every weekend and all shifts are overnight shifts.)
• Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
• Interaction with employees, management, and the public at large
• Physically demanding tasks, standing and moving for long periods of time.
How To Apply:
Apply online at www.wesleyacres.com/employment