|Location||374 Salem Road, Barrie, Canada|
|Date Posted||June 30, 2022|
Is God’s calling on your life to lead people towards a deep, authentic relationship with Him? Does it excite you to shepherd and mentor God’s people as we seek to be a community of people living out the great commission?
Emmanuel is prayerfully seeking God’s direction in finding a Senior Associate Pastor for our Barrie congregation. This role is an extension of the ministry of our Lead Pastor with an emphasis on shepherding and occasional preaching and part of our senior leadership team. The successful candidate will have the freedom to express his giftings in a variety of ways according to the needs of the church.
Who We Are
We are a body of believers who are excited to see God working in and through us as we seek to “love God deeply, love others authentically and share Christ joyfully.” We are part of a multi-congregation church comprised of 3 local bodies of believers and a deep commitment to multiply leaders. The Barrie congregation is a large regional church, and our staff team currently includes 6 pastors, 4 directors and 6 support staff. We are seeking a Worship and Creative Arts Pastor who has that same passion and vision and will join our staff team in accomplishing the Great Commission by living and fulfilling the Great Commandment.
Who We Are Seeking
- A candidate with Christ-like character looking to serve our church. A candidate who ministers out of the overflow of his own rich and growing relationship with Christ.
- A candidate who will humbly serve as part of the senior leadership team.
- A servant-hearted candidate who brings their pastoral experience, to enrich and challenge our staff team to greater effectiveness for the kingdom. A candidate who is passionate to raise up, develop, empower, and shepherd the people around him.
- A candidate who can provide pastoral care to our church family
- A detail-oriented leader, organized and gifted at creating systems to maintain effective ministry
- A candidate who is excited to shape the role around their gifting and passion.
- Agrees with and subscribes to Emmanuel’s Statement of Faith. Candidate fully aligns with the mission, vision, and values of Emmanuel.
- Ministry experience that brings a biblical understanding of pastoral ministry and discipleship.
- A passion for lifelong learning. Theological training at a Bachelor or Masters level is expected.
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com
- Your current resume (PDF format recommended)
- If available, three links to sermons accessible online.