|Date Posted||March 3, 2020|
CHILDCARE INTERNATIONAL is looking for a Sponsorship Representative
ChildCare INTERNATIONAL (CCI) is making a difference in the lives of children around the world. We are working ceaselessly to break the cycle of poverty by connecting children with a sponsor who loves them and cares for their future. We believe lasting change comes from addressing the educational, physical, social and spiritual needs of impoverished children, their families and the communities they live in. We work with other organizations and partners on the ground, to create better conditions in the lives of children around the world.
As Sponsorship Representative (SR) you will be accountable to the Executive Director for the implementation and management of effective and efficient operations of sponsorship acquisitions. You will work closely with other CCI team members and participate in CCI’s overall growth strategy. Your primary responsibility is building relationships with Pastors, Churches, Speakers, Volunteers and other Christian influencers in Canada, with the goal of increasing the number of sponsorships and/or donations to CCI.
As SR you will be based in Manitoba and will travel to BC when required. Occasional international travel will be expected.
- Responsible for connecting and building relationships with Pastors, Ministry leaders and volunteers in the Manitoba, Saskatchewan and NW Ontario region. The primary function is to acquire new sponsorships and donations that contribute to CCI’s ministry goals.
- Create and establish plans and strategies to expand CCI’s donor/sponsor base through new marketing initiatives.
- Prepare action plans and effective search of leads, to acquire new sponsors and donors. Build support primarily from individuals, and secondarily, from churches, educational institutions and corporations.
- Develop a business plan and sponsorship growth strategy for the market that ensures attainment of CCI’s growth goals and fiscal financial responsibility.
- Collaborate with the CCI team members in the development and implementation of marketing plans and create proposals to offer to churches and donors.
- Manage expenses to meet budget guidelines set out by the Executive Director.
- Create and conduct public presentations in order to provide audiences with opportunities to give financially to CCI.
- Track church partnership activity and performance goals on a weekly basis.
- Report back to churches on how their giving made a difference using materials, information and reports generated by the CCI team.
- Occasionally lead vision trips for groups and church leaders to our overseas partners.
- Committed to Christian values and precepts, and a member in good standing of a church that agrees with CCI’s Statement of Faith.
- Integrity, high moral standards, commitment and ethical behaviour.
- Working knowledge of church denominations and trends in Canadian Christian culture. Knowledge of ministry and the non-profit sector.
- Relationship-builder with an established network in the Christian community.
- Gifted public and written communicator. Professional attitude with the ability to tell compelling stories to diverse audiences.
- Self-motivated, goal and outcome oriented.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to report on key performance indicators, recognize marketing trends, and identify issues and opportunities on a regular basis.
- Open to regional and international travel.
- Able to work from a home office, working independently with minimum supervision.
- Flexible to adjust work schedule outside traditional work hours to accomplish targets and goals.
- Good relationships with peers and management, maintaining a positive and constructive attitude while solving challenges. A team player who protects the mission, goals and values of CCI.
- Planned/legacy giving programs and experience in sponsorship/gift fundraising efforts is an asset.
Further information on ChildCare International can be found at https://childcareinternational.ca/
Application Deadline: April 10, 2020
Please note Qualified candidates for this search must be Canadian residents at the time of application.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you or someone you know, would like to start a confidential inquiry about this opportunity, please contact Mark Kraft and Larry Nelson at email@example.com
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is an executive search firm specializing in the recruitment of executive management and fundraising personnel in the charitable sectors. We work with a diverse group of not-for-profit organizations through the connection of colleagues in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Toronto.