|Location||1000 Wonderland Rd S, London, Canada|
|Date Posted||April 17, 2021|
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: We are seeking a student who is interested in working with media and technology at Westview Baptist Church over the summer. The position will be 30 hours per week with a planned start date of July 6th for 8 weeks. Applications are being accepted until June 10th, 2021.
- Employee will be supervised and accountable to the Pastor and/or Christian Education Specialist and will meet weekly for personal input, direction and mentoring opportunities relating to the job and to help build up the individual’s skills. Occasional mentoring opportunities will also be made available with the churches volunteer technology team at Westview.
- Plan for Protection training will be provided
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare media presentations for Sundays
- Learn to use the sound and AV system and varying computer systems and programs
- Database input
- Create videos to be shared online or during Sunday mornings
- Research new media that can be incorporated into use
- Run media for Children’s Summer Camp
- Take photos to promote church activities including summer camp (If we are meeting in person)
- Assist the church in running live stream for services
- Must have a completed Police Vulnerable Sector Check if 18 or older
- Prefer experience with photography, using social media and computer technology
- Respect basic Christian principles and Westview Baptist Church’s Statement of Faith and submit to the authority therein.
- Prefer student who plans to, or is studying in areas relating to working with media, photography and/ or technology
- Must have access to computer and internet as employee may need to work from home.
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: Westview Baptist Church, 1000 Wonderland Rd. S; London, Ontario; N6K 3S4 or email to email@example.com