|Location||Cypress Hills, Sk, Canada|
|Date Posted||November 12, 2019|
Youth Care Worker
Upholding the mission and vision of LHR through the ongoing monitoring, supervision and care of all residents according to the daily schedule, policies and procedures of LHR to ensure safety and security at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS: (one of the following)
- Youth Care Worker diploma or equivalent
- Amalgamated life experiences which may qualify you, please present it in your resume (e.g. mother of teens, previous experience working with teens, etc.)
- Personal conduct is expected to reflect the Christian values, according to the policies and procedures, and exemplify the model of behaviour required of the residents of LHR.
- Maintain the expectations & responsibilities outlined in the LHR Policy & Procedure and Program Manuals
- Uphold the four values (Mentoring, Education, Faith, Life Skills) and seek to carry out the vision and mission of LHR at all times
- Encourage and disciple residents, seeking opportunities to empower residents to make positive choices
- Maintain clearly defined emotional and relational boundaries with residents
- Supervise residents and ensure their safety
- Maintain reasonable control, enforce rules, and discipline residents accordingly
- Prepare and lead daily devotionals
- Full participation in the various types of activity programming offered, including both general and specialized activities. You are expected to lead by example.
- Starting wage $15/hour
- Job-specific training provided by LHR.
- Submit completed application form along with resume & cover letter to email@example.com
- Selected candidates interview with Employment Recruitment Committee
- Submit copies of:
- Valid drivers license