|Date Posted||July 26, 2022|
Status: Half-time position. (Full-time position offered to any individual who can also fulfill and serve in our Worship and Communications role. See our website for details, Faithchurch.ca).
Church Description: Faith Church, a member of the Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada, has been part of the Kitchener - Waterloo - Cambridge community for over sixty years. Throughout these years Faith’s passion has been to serve its community and help people encounter the love of God in real and practical ways. We strive to be a family of different generations and cultures which connect with God and each other as we grow in our faith.
Position Description: Provide leadership for Faith’s Youth Ministries (junior highs, grades 6-8, senior highs, grades 9-12).
Qualifications: A suitable applicant should exhibit:
- A personal, passionate relationship with God which is growing and being shared with others.
- Training in the areas of ministry to youth and parents (teaching and discipling).
- Agreement with and adherence to our Ministry Council and Ministry Staff Covenant and the denominational (EMCC) beliefs and practices.
- Interacts well with people and in teams, mentors effectively, and demonstrates a shepherd’s heart.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with various technologies for communication.
- Previous accountability within a Bible believing church.
Responsibilities related to Youth Ministries
Be directly involved with the Jr. & Sr. High students (gr. 6-12) by:
- Coordinating and promoting Bible study, discipleship training, outreach/missions, recreation, etc.
- Leading and working together with the youth volunteers in planning
- Coming alongside the young adult’s leader(s) to help effectively transition into adulthood.
- Enlisting and training youth leaders to help disciple students.
- Discipling and personally connecting with individual youth and their families.
- Encouraging and equipping parents to biblically raise their children.
Additional Coordinator Ministry Duties
- Participating in weekly staff meetings, by contributing to discussions as we work towards bettering our Sunday mornings with new/fresh ideas.
- Training youth volunteers to implement Plan to Protect policies within Faith’s ministries.
- Praying regularly for the church and our unchurched community.
Please Submit Resume to:
Faith Church 3849 King St. E.
Kitchener, Ontario email@example.com