|Date Posted||November 11, 2023|
JOB TITLE: Youth Minister (full-time)
**for more details and the full job description on our website, please go here: https://mabc.ca/ministry-opportunity
JOB DESCRIPTION & DUTIES:
We are looking to hire a man who is eager to give himself to gospel work alongside the other ministry staff of Maple Avenue Baptist Church (MABC). Our church is committed to letting Christ lead his church. Thus, we want every area of our church to be governed by God’s Word. Our goal is that more people will come to know Jesus savingly and that our members will experience the joy and health that comes from a restored relationship with God.
Our church has strong connections with the Charles Simeon Trust and shares values with groups like 9Marks and The Gospel Coalition. We are an established church in Georgetown, Ontario and belong to the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches in Canada.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for ministering to youth, is strongly aligned with our church’s theology and philosophy of ministry, enthusiastic about joining our current ministry team, and has the work ethic and capacity to give himself fully to the work here.
- Has a genuine and strong walk with the Lord Jesus
- Meets the qualifications of an elder (though may be young or inexperienced in vocational ministry)
- Is highly teachable, with a desire to grow and develop as a pastor
- Is competent to think and minister out of the Scriptures
- Is able and passionate about ministering to youth
- Is in agreement with MABC’s Statement of Faith and Teaching Positions
- Is strongly aligned with MABC’s vision and ministry philosophy
- Has ample availability to serve the church
To apply for the Youth Minister position, please email the following to Yuta Seki by December 8, 2023 (email@example.com):
- Your resume, including work experience and ministry experience
- Completed copy of “Initial Questionnaire” (request by email)
- 3 References (provide email & phone number for each reference):
- A pastoral reference (the pastor of your current church, unless MABC)
- An academic or professional reference (e.g., your professor or your manager)
- A peer reference