|Company Location||2 Centennial Drive, Port Hope, ON, Canada|
Grace Evangelical Missionary Church is affiliated with the Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada.
Our church was founded in 1940 on John Str. and was called Bethany Chapel. From there it moved to Ward Street in May of 1949. Mission ladies started and continued to support the Chapel until 1953 when the first ordained pastor came to Grace Church.
In 1988 it was decided that a new church should be built. The land was purchased where we are presently located on Centennial Drive. The manse was built first, followed by the church in 1988 - 1989.
Our capacity in the sanctuary is 250 people. It has a large foyer with a Welcome Centre where we get together after services for tea, coffee and snacks. We also have a well- equipped library. The lower level has a good-sized kitchen which serves us well for dinners and other social events. We also have a meeting room (Fireside Room), Sunday school rooms as well as a nursery.
We usually have 40 to 60 people who attend church weekly and who are financially faithful. We meet our budget every year. Historically there has been an excess of funds used for various local national and international ministries. We have an active membership of 42 people.
Grace owns the manse which is next door to the church and is currently rented out to Greenwood Coalition.
Current job openings at Grace Evangelical Missionary Church
- Currently this employer doesn't have any openings.