|Company Location||PARIS, ONTARIO, Canada|
GRACE CHURCH, located in beautiful Paris, ON is prayerfully seeking God’s direction in finding the man He has chosen to serve as our next Lead Pastor. Grace church is best expressed in our Vision Statement that says our desire is “to be is an ever-expanding family of loving, grace-filled believers who are growing in Christ-like obedience under the authority of the Bible and engaged in worship and compassionate service.” It is our conviction that our next Lead Pastor is called of God to help us do that.
Currently, we are about 70 people, and anticipating growth as Paris itself continues to grow and God continues to work. Additional information about the church can be found in our Church Profile located on the church website (ggcparis.weebly.com).
To help us achieve our vision and accomplish our purpose, our next Pastor will have the following characteristics:
- Married with children
- A model of faith, grace, and love
- Highly relational and engaging
- Growing in his relationship with God
- Visionary (understanding our vision, and how to move it forward)
- Providing leadership that inspires others to serve alongside him
- Excellent teacher/preacher/communicator
- University degree
- Seminary training (M.Div. or equivalent)
- Ministry Experience
- 7 - 10 years
- Lead Pastor or another significant role
- Team player (able to mesh well with our Elders and the various team players with whom God has blessed us)
All interested applicants must be credentialed or able to be credentialed by the Associated Gospel Churches (visit: agcofcanada.com/ministry-opportunities/ for information on the credentialing process).
If this sounds like you, we invite you to:
- Visit the Church website (ggcparis.weebly.com) and review our Church Profile.
- Please submit your ministry resume and a weblink to recent sermons to the Pastoral Search Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for resume submission is December 15, 2019.
Current job openings at Grace Gospel Church
- Currently this employer doesn't have any openings.