|Company Location||St. Catharines, Canada|
Job Posting - Worship Coordinator/Pastor
Summary: To joyfully participate with the staff and community of NHCN in its mission to be a safe place for people to get to know Jesus, love Jesus and serve Jesus by providing leadership in the Worship ministry. The leader who will join our team will whole heartedly support the vision and values of the church. They will creatively lead modern worship, maintain strong biblical standards in life and ministry, and operate with a caring shepherding heart. The Worship Arts Pastor will not only provide Worship Arts leadership for the entire church, but also musical and spiritual leadership, mentorship, and discipleship for the staff and volunteers who serve in this ministry.
Hours: ¾ - Full-Time
Reports To: Pastor Thom Braun, Lead Pastor
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Effectively plan weekly community worship in collaboration with the staff and worship / tech team and related ministries
• Scheduling volunteer worship & arts teams, and techs
• Lead worship as needed
• Plan and lead weekly rehearsals
• Oversee Sunday morning pre-rehearsal and set-up of sound-system, stage, and instrumental set-up
• Weekly, update PCO and Pro-Presenter, and other Worship Arts equipment
• Recruit, Train & Develop worship, art, & tech team volunteers
• Arrange creative music as needed that resonates with the vision and values of NHCN.
• Participate in regular meetings with the leaders of the worship department. (approximately 1x/month)
• Help plan worship services and lead at annual retreats
• Attend and participate in New Hope Team gatherings (4-5 per year)
• Care for personal spiritual life through spiritual practices
• Serve where required
Skills and Experience:
• Relational and outgoing, with a passion for connecting with people
• Passionate about leading others in engaging Sunday worship• Spiritual maturity and evidence of having been engaged in ongoing, personal spiritual formation
• Strong gifting in at least one musical instrument, and vocals to be used in Sunday worship gathering
• Some education in applicable field of study; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong Leadership experience. Ability to recruit, equip and mobilize volunteers for effective ministry
• Passion and ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-site, urban environment
• Gifted in casting vision and mobilizing broad-based support for the implementation of the vision of NHCN Church and the missional ethos of each site.
• Individual marked by humility and respectfulness with a servant’s heart, passion for God, His Word, and for community worship
• Well organized with proven administrative abilities
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Current job openings at New Hope Church Niagara
- Associate Pastor posted 10 days ago.