|Company Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
The Yonge Street Mission is committed to eradicating chronic poverty in Toronto in one generation. Yet we recognize that poverty is too complex and diverse for one organization to conquer alone – we need to collaborate.
Our goal is embodied in our vision for vibrant communities of healthy, fully engaged citizens who can sustain themselves and their families. This vision is fueled by our belief in the dignity and value of each and every human being. Our approach addresses the root causes and systemic barriers of poverty with a flexible, carefully structured service model of holistic care.
Current job openings at The Yonge Street Mission
- New Community Development Specialist posted 5 days ago.
- Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Evergreen) posted 11 days ago.
- ReVISION Partnership Manager posted 25 days ago.
- Early Childhood Educator (On Call Relief/Supply Work) posted 30 days ago.
- Early Childhood Assistant (On Call Relief/Supply Work) posted 30 days ago.
- Workforce Development Training Supervisor(Employment Training Supervisor) posted about 1 month ago.
- Talent Management Coordinator posted about 1 month ago.
- Summer Camp Leader (Computer Education - Summer Camp) posted about 1 month ago.
- Donations Processing Coordinator posted about 1 month ago.
- Opportunities Fund (OF) Program Coordinator posted about 1 month ago.
- Employment Counsellor (Opportunities Fund) posted about 1 month ago.
- Care Management and Access Specialist (Case Management) posted about 1 month ago.
- Care Management Supervisor, Evergreen (HOPE Program - Case Manager) posted about 1 month ago.
- Employment Counsellor (Employment Services) posted about 1 month ago.
- Youth Drop-In Worker, Full Time posted 3 months ago.
- Youth Drop-in Worker, Casual/Relief On-Call posted 3 months ago.