|1900 Lauder Drive, Ottawa, Canada
|January 22, 2024
Over the past 10 years, Shine On Summer Camp has run a fun, affordable and high-quality camp to serve parents in our community. This summer Shine On Summer Camp is looking for four passionate and energetic individuals to help make this year's camp the one best yet.
Responsibilities for These Positions Include:
- Work alongside the other staff to provide a safe, fun and encouraging camp for children this summer.
- Advertising summer programming.
- Planning and executing the summer camp program.
- Working with children between the age ranges of 5 and 11.
- Other opportunities for leadership development and growth depending on your gifting, desire and passion.
If you would like to apply for one of these full-time summer positions, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by May 21st, 2024. Positions are for a length of 8- 10 weeks and will begin in late June..
Because the funding for these positions is through the Canada Summer Jobs grant, candidates must be between the ages of 15 and 30.