|Location||PO Box 21, 9 Centre Street, Orangeville, Canada|
|Date Posted||May 3, 2023|
Are you passionate about seeing youth engaged in healthy community, experiencing meaning and purpose in the present, and looking forward to a future filled with hope and overflowing with possibility? Are you dedicated to helping others serve and support youth in the community?
About Youth Unlimited YFC Highlands
Daily we strive to connect with youth — from Guelph to Huntsville, on the ground or on the Net. We want to see them thrive where they are at, regardless of who they are, how much they have, or what they believe. We simply want to be there … a trusted friend, to come alongside youth and help them sort it out. A Youth Worker plays a key role in developing and maintaining programs for youth, building community partnerships and staying connected to the youth.
- Direct ministry to youth
- Program implementation
- Operational & personal funding
- Effectively connecting with youth and the community
- Pursue a vital spiritual life and growing relationship with God as a devoted follower of Jesus Christ
- Be a faithful and contributing member of a local church
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively within teams
- The flexibility to work evenings and weekends for designated programs or events
- Experience in fundraising and community outreach
- Strong organizational, time management and administrative skills
- Competent computer skills
This is a full time position (35-40 hours/week). The salary of this staff position is determined on a scale based on education and experience and is 100% funded on a missionary basis - requiring the successful applicant to to fundraise and gather a personal support team.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and application instructions.